Although we strive for perfection with every cake we make, sometimes items come up that need to be addressed. If you have a serious problem/concern with your product please follow the procedure below:
1. If there is a serious problem with any of our products you MUST let us know immediately by telephone. If it is after our regular business hours please send us an e-mail. It is vital that you inform us of the problem immediately (same day as pickup).
2. The product must be returned SAME DAY OR LATEST THE NEXT DAY. Please bring back all of it. Products with only small fractions remaining (for example, 5 or 6 pieces of a 20 slice cake) will not be considered for a refund. Do not throw any of the product away.
3. If both of the above criteria are met the product will be considered for a refund. Only legitimate errors on our part will be considered for refund. Issues that will NOT be considered for refund include:
– If you give no, or only partial, design and decoration instructions during ordering then say you don’t like the design. If you give no instructions then our designers will choose their own design. You have 100% control of your design DURING ORDERING but if you don’t specify we will decorate it according to our designs. This will not be a valid reason for return/refund.
– If you dropped the product.
– If the product was improperly stored.
– Choosing a flavor that you don’t like.
– Choosing a design that you don’t like.
– Purchasing a larger cake then you needed.
4. VERY IMPORTANT! CAKES PICKED UP EARLY, MEANING NOT BEING PICKED UP ON THE SAME DAY THAT THEY WILL BE EATEN, WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR REFUND, NO MATTER WHAT THE PROBLEM. THERE ARE TOO MANY STORAGE VARIABLES THAT CAN GO WRONG THAT WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR.
DUE TO THE PERISHABLE NATURE OF OUR PRODUCTS IF A COMPLAINT IS NOT FILED IMMEDIATELY AND THE PRODUCT NOT RETURNED THE SAME DAY OR LATEST THE NEXT DAY THE ITEM WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR RETURN/REFUND.